Monday, November 21, 2011

Friend Problem?

I have this friend. And a couple of weeks ago, my dog was chewing on a bone. So i was petting him, and his bit me a little. It was a bad bite, but there was broken skin. so i told my best friend. and then she told her parents. now her motehr wont let her come to my house. (becasue she thinks my dog is kinda bad.) and we were about to get him nuetered. however, she wants my dog to get a personal trainer, and when my dog does, THEN she will let her daughter come over to my house. do you think thta this mother is over reacting?

Friend Problem?
i think she is overreacting a little


its not like your dog bites ppl all the time right?


just cuz it had a bone and you were bothering it
Reply:a mother is over protective of her child. Honestly she is not over reacting because if she wanted to she could have the state tack your dog. She is actually being nice about it. Just go to her house for a while and talk to some one about your dog because if she does bit again your dog will probably get taken away and you can get suede.


No comments:

Post a Comment