Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I clear my skin on my body?

my face is ok, it is my upper legs and butt, they are like little pimples or mosquito bites. They itch a little, but they keep on coming, I have a dog but no one else in my house has this problem, I thought it was a heat rash because I recently started working 5 days a week. What is the cause and how can I treat it??????

How can I clear my skin on my body?
Are you sure its not flea bites. If you are allergic to flea bites they cause big red bumps.





Try to keep the dog out of your room where you sleep and wear long sleeves and pants in the living room.





Also put a liquid bandage like "New Skin" on the bumps. It has an antiseptic in it and will help heal the flea bites and keep it from itching and becoming further irritated.





You may be the only one in the house allergic to flea bites. Also, fleas like to munch on some people more than others. Goodluck.

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment