Friday, August 20, 2010

My dogs has dry flakes of skin around his scrotal sacs ????

I have a 8 yr old , Dalmation. Recently his scrotal sacs have elongated a bit and have dry skin flakes on it. The medication given by the Vet provided temporary relief for about 10 days, so after sometime i repated the dose again. But the moment the dose finished , he is back to square one. i fear he has dermatitis ???? also he has started licking and shivering a lot lately and become inactive too. What could be the problem ???? is there any remedy ?

My dogs has dry flakes of skin around his scrotal sacs ????
I wish I had an answer, but if your current vet can't give you any new information on what is wrong with the dog I would take him to another vet for a second opinion. Sometimes it's good to talk to someone else, you may just find out what is wrong. I hope your puppy will be okay. Good luck.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Lab who had the same problem, red dots around the area that looked like little bites, he scratched alot so I thought he had fles, took him to my vet and found out he has allergies to the dog food we were feeding him, was told to change him to Lamb & Rice food, so I did slowly, scratching slowed down and red spots went away and have not come back, you dog may have allergies.

Post a Comment