Monday, August 23, 2010

Dog's upper thigh is swollen?

My dog has a swollen upper thigh (upper back) for the past 2 days. It appeared suddenly, it is almost as big as an egg and feels soft to the touch. She does not feel any pain, her appetite is good, she has no problems walking or running, it doesnt seem to itch either because I haven't seen her scratch that area. I thought it could have been some kind of bug bite so I gave her benadryl and I am also puttint benadryl lotion on the area.


The skin looks normal no redness...





Any suggestions?

Dog's upper thigh is swollen?
You know there are websites where you can chat with a vet and ask what you can do or if you should have it seen. I'll put some links below for you to use.
Reply:I know I know!!! Why don't you take it to the vet and make sure it's not some kinda serious problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment