Thursday, July 22, 2010

Has anyone tried Nzymes or Nupro for their dog?

Does it work well? My dog has terrible allergies, skin and digestive problems. He has always been sickly, but never low on energy or anything else. I wondered if these products actually work. If so, which one is better?

Has anyone tried Nzymes or Nupro for their dog?
I have been using Nupro for years.......great stuff....





cured a lab I had years ago of skin problems, excessive shedding and scratching......





has good bacteria and stuff for digestion.





has a lot of calcium , so it's not good for large breed puppies...until they're fully grown. ( large breed puppies should NOT be fed extra calcium! )





buy the smallest size you can ....and give it a try. I'm sure you will notice a difference.
Reply:I really like Solid Gold Seameal, it's great for allergies and skin issues and increases digestibility of food.





I give my dog Nzymes, but I can't give you a comparison as I have not used Nupro, but they both look pretty solid.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment